Jaguar Lease Return Centre
We would be happy to assist you with all your Jaguar lease return questions. We can help you purchase your current model & organize financing, process a lease extension (conditions apply), help return your lease, switch your vehicle for a new finance or lease and much more.
Start your return process by completing the form below or call us directly
Frequently asked questions.
Can I return my Jaguar Lease held by CDLSI (Canadian Dealer Lease Services) at your dealership?
- Yes, absolutely we would be happy to assist you with your Jaguar regardless of which Jaguar dealer you took the vehicle from originally in Canada.
Is it possible for me to get out of my lease early?
- Free Appraisal: You can get us to do a free appraisal of your vehicle and compare it to your current buyout. We can then determine if you are in an equity position (we pay you the difference between the appraisal and the buyout) or negative equity position (you pay us the difference between the appraisal and the buyout).
- Lease Take over: If the first option does not work, you can always get a third-party company to advertise your lease for a lease takeover. There will be transfer fee charges by the bank and the dealership to complete the transfer.
How early can a customer schedule their lease return inspection from maturity? and how long is it good for?
- We recommend having the end of term inspection scheduled within 45 – 30 days before the maturity date. AutoVIN will contact you around that time to schedule the inspection. The inspection is valid for 60 days. If the vehicle is not returned within 60 days post-inspection, a second inspection is required, and the charge will be applicable at the client’s cost of $110 plus tax.
I want to drop off my lease early, can I still schedule an inspection?
- You would need to call CDLSI (1.888.703.5765) to schedule an inspection for an early return. CDLSI will access your file and put you in contact with AutoVIN. CDLSI will also take this opportunity to explain the end of term procedures in detail during our communication, highlighting the importance for the Lessee to call us before returning the vehicle. The Lessee should be reminded that the inspection report will only be valid for 60 days and that a 2nd inspection would be required at their cost ($110 plus tax) if the vehicle is not returned within 60 days post-inspection.
How do I confirm the repairs made after the inspection?
- If you completed repairs after the AutoVIN inspection, please ensure CDLSI are notified for the charges to be updated when you return the vehicle at maturity.
- If you completed repairs at a non-authorized body shop, please contact CDLSI to request a 2nd inspection at a cost of $110 plus tax when you return the vehicle at maturity.
- If your condition report included missing items (keys, carpet, cargo cover) please return those items and ensure that you notify the lease return manager when you return the vehicle.
- Please keep a receipt of all repairs completed.